Choose a Wedding Ceremony - Your Place, My Place, or a Venue of your Choice!
Your Private Wedding Location
Choose a wedding location that’s right for you, and I will come to you. There are so many beautiful options in Newcastle, Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast and the Vineyards. Find a location that you and your partner love or contact me to discuss some options and places other couples have married.
Marry In My Home or Yours
My home offers a few options to marry; a small intimate space with treetops and Sugarloaf mountain views, or a small quiet reserve with the pretty sounds of birds and wildlife. This works best for a ceremony and small wedding party of 5-10 guests. Or, you can marry in your own home with the people closest to you in a small an intimate setting that’s just right for you. No frills or fluff, only what you want and I come to you.
No Fuss, Confidential & Fast
If you are travelling or moving overseas, or need to marry quickly for personal reasons, this is a non-judgement place where a ceremony can be performed in simple, short, and sweet way that still has meaning and, is most of all, fun. Witnesses can be supplied, so all you need to do is turn up!
Thinking about a Home Brand Wedding? The next steps are easy…
- Decide on a wedding ceremony location that’s right for you and your wedding guests.
- Contact Home Brand Weddings (that’s me!) and advise me of your wedding date and time of ceremony, number of guests, and the location.
- Your big day is important to me, so Home Brand Weddings will contact you within 1-4 hours to confirm.
- We’ll have an informal interview so we can meet and greet - obligation free. The choice of celebrant is personal, so no decision or money passes hands until we connect on our shared values for your wedding. If it’s more convenient, this interview can be done via Messenger or Zoom.
- Confirm you’d like to use Home Brand Weddings as your celebrant with a simple text, email, phone call, homing pigeon - whatever method you like! If you’re in, so am I.
- A $180 deposit secures your date and holds this date on the calendar for your big day.
- Be sure to supply all relevant legal documents, including original birth certificate or passport, driver's license, and divorce certificates if married previously.
- Paperwork is fun, right? Maybe not. But by filling out necessary forms, like a Notice of Intention to Marry, booking forms, and celebrant agreement, we can move onto the fun stuff.
- A second interview, or a call if you prefer, is conducted to discuss your personalised ceremony and the requirements, including the ceremony wording.
- A draft ceremony is sent to you for approval. It’s your dream day so I welcome feedback.
- Finalisation of celebrant fee is paid, leaving the magic wedding day just over the horizon.
- A rehearsal is conducted if required. I understand how much time, energy and cost goes into each wedding, so I am happy to offer this free of charge.
- The day you’ve been waiting for! I will perform your wedding with no additional charge for use of PA, decorations or table. It’s just us and time to get married!
- Your fee includes your official Birth, Deaths and Marriages Wedding Certificate that is sent to you 2-4 weeks after your ceremony, ensuring you never forget your amazing wedding day (like that was possible!).
Home Brand Weddings Note:
Fees are subject to slight variations if your wedding is performed over a long weekend, additional guests at my home, at a beach, and/or travel time exceeds 1 hour.
It doesn't have to be BIG. Make it meaningful with family and friends at home...
Many couples spend thousands of dollars on extravagant white weddings that leave them in debt, or drain important funds. For many couples there is a clear choice between an unforgettable wedding or improvements in their lives like a new car, renovation or entire home.
At Home Brand Weddings, you can forget about this tough decision. I can help create a personalised and unique wedding that perfectly captures the spirit of your love, at a price that won’t force you to make tough financial decisions.
Choosing a Home Brand Wedding gives you some breathing room and still lets you celebrate the important milestones in your life, without busting your budget. Quite simply, Home Brand weddings are an affordable celebration to be shared with the people that matter the most.
Contact me for an obligation-free discussion around ceremony ideas and locations on 0401 067 181. Love is waiting to be celebrated, it starts at home. Let’s do it together.